Demolitions Derbys!
Dear Jenn,
Thank you for introducing your little sisters to the wonder and amusement that is a demolition derby. I don't think I could ever live my life without them now.
Love, Me
Josh and I went to two demolition derbies this summer. The first was in Fairview, Utah. Compared to the derbies I was used to at Tooele, this one I could almost say was better. Sorry Jenn, I know Tooele is your favorite. I accidentally exploded my Dr. Pepper all over the poor boy in front of me. Embarrassing. Poor kid. Poor me- I still can't quite move the switch on my camera from video to photo because of the sticky DP that was also exploded all over me. However- the derby itself was A.May.Zing.
Our second derby was with sister Jenn and brother Iain. Davis county fair. Good derby- although not as entertaining in the audience area. I guess there aren't as much rednecks in Davis county than in Tooele or Fairview. We won dinner from J and I for guessing the mostcars that survived into the final heat. Yummy.
Love demolition derbies with that husband of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment