Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm only 27!

Last Friday was Josh's birthday!!!
He's handsome.



He unfortunately had to work early in the morning, even though we didn't have school. But that was a good thing, because then I had time to do this:


And Amy and Colin surprised me and showed up to help! How did they know?


They were just as excited to celebrate Josh's birthday as me. I know it. See?



This is Josh right when he saw the surprise. :)



After having an EXTREMELY lazy day, we went here for dinner. True love.



Happy Birthday, my dear Joshua!

2 comments:

  1. Just thought you should know that we the Hendersons are stalking you the Parks. By the way....We so wish we didn't live in Alaska away from all of our friends...it might be cool to be able to have double dates someday...Cole's company headquarters are in Provo...maybe someday! coleandamber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete