We've done it. We've now begun our very own blog. It's something I don't think I ever thought to do. I don't remember where I first heard the word "blog." But I do remember being slightly confused and thinking to myself, "What the heck is a blog?" (You must draw out the word 'blog' as if it was being said by someone from a far away country learning how to speak English: 'buh-lahg').
As it is, I am very happy to have joined these ranks of noble life-tellers and creative-juicers. Hopefully someone will enjoy stalking our blog as much as I enjoy stalking the countless other blogs around. Hopefully that someone will be you.
Excellent. I shall be the first to comment. I approve. I APPROVE!!
ReplyDelete'buh-laaaahg'... hee hee hee.
ReplyDeleteConsider yourself blog-stalked! :)
ReplyDeleteit's only cool if you write in it...
ReplyDeleteHahaha!! You're cute :)
ReplyDeletehooray! now I can read all about you :)
ReplyDelete