Monday, July 1, 2013

Last Post = April 9th???

Yes.  There is a reason why there has been no blogging for me since April 9th.  I believe that was the same week that I started my ARL Social Studies class, which has been followed by Science, Math, Literacy and Transition to Teaching classes.  Oh, and the end of the school year, with testing, grading, conference, end-of-year data, classroom clean-up and next-year-prep.  Oh and Josh's birthday and graduation and trips to Oregon, and Amy coming to stay, and remodeling of the parents' house and dance competitions and performances, broken air-conditioning, family yard-work, very little house-cleaning and very-little pondering time.  It's very lucky that I've been keeping up with life, let alone a blog.
Don't worry.  I will post more, and a few people can at least be a little interested in our lives as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment