This Spring Break has been wonderful. Incredibly lazy. Refreshing. Helpful. And only slightly productive.
That being said, I will not write the particulars of what I've done this week, as I'm sure to be judged over my complete lack of motivation to do anything. Seriously. I was maybe productive about ten percent of the time. But I say it was well earned lazy time. And now the impending doom of Monday is hovering over my sleepy-brain, shouting something about work and students and science. I'm trying my best to ignore it.
But Josh graduates in 26 days. That's something. At least one of us was productive this week.
That being said, I will not write the particulars of what I've done this week, as I'm sure to be judged over my complete lack of motivation to do anything. Seriously. I was maybe productive about ten percent of the time. But I say it was well earned lazy time. And now the impending doom of Monday is hovering over my sleepy-brain, shouting something about work and students and science. I'm trying my best to ignore it.
But Josh graduates in 26 days. That's something. At least one of us was productive this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment