I had to stop myself from strangling a child yesterday.
I hope that means I'm a normal person. Because I feel like I have abnormal amounts of patience for these kids most of the time. I hope it doesn't mean I am horrible. But really. The things some of these kids do are enough to drive someone to drink.
I hope that means I'm a normal person. Because I feel like I have abnormal amounts of patience for these kids most of the time. I hope it doesn't mean I am horrible. But really. The things some of these kids do are enough to drive someone to drink.
You DIDN'T strangle them. And you haven't started drinking. Just wait for motherhood :)
ReplyDeleteOnce in a while I have to stop myself from strangling dance students that I only see for one hour per week. You are awesome for doing it every day! :)
ReplyDelete