After I wrote my homebody post, I was surfing the facebook and catching up on my blogstalking when I decided I miss Josh. He left while we were in Krakow (again- I will post about tour soon!), which left me with two weeks in Europe without him. Then, he started a job at a boys camp this week, which meant he was not home when I got back. Sad face. Two weeks in Europe and two weeks at camp is four weeks too long. This is only the third time we've been apart since our perfect wedding. I hate it. Yes. I'm a wuss when it comes to being apart from him. I admit it freely. Even the one night in St. George without him was not a happy night. I don't care if it's one night or a year of nights. I don't like being away from him. Judge me if you will, but that is how I feel.
So. Stop reading now if you don't want to read my mushy list of reasons why I love and miss the handsome Joshua. I warned you.
Why I love/miss Joshua Daniel Park:
- Sleeping in the same bed. Yes, I used to wake up a lot when we were first married. Being elbowed in the face is not the most relaxing way to sleep. But I would like an elbow in the face when I get to see him again.
- Cuddling. He doesn't think his shoulder is comfortable, but I do.
- Kisses on the forehead.
- His constant concern for my well-being. I probably take advantage of that too much.
- His comfort when I am stressed or hormonal.
- His toasted sandwiches. The best.
- Holding hands.
- His perspective on everything. I don't always want the big picture, but sometimes it is really nice that he doesn't get caught up in little things like I do.
- His handsome face and hot bod.
- Talking. About anything and everything. I want his opinion on everything.
- Having a sushi-eating buddy.
- His ability to figure out and fix things. So manly.
- He loves me.
I miss his confidence in me. I miss watching him do his hair in the morning. I miss his voice. I miss the way he looks at me. I miss watching movies with him. I miss his arms around me. I just miss being around him. I wish he could have been the one to pick me up from the airport. I wish I didn't have to wait til Saturday night to see him. I wish we didn't have to be apart.
That's all.
So. Stop reading now if you don't want to read my mushy list of reasons why I love and miss the handsome Joshua. I warned you.
Why I love/miss Joshua Daniel Park:
- Sleeping in the same bed. Yes, I used to wake up a lot when we were first married. Being elbowed in the face is not the most relaxing way to sleep. But I would like an elbow in the face when I get to see him again.
- Cuddling. He doesn't think his shoulder is comfortable, but I do.
- Kisses on the forehead.
- His constant concern for my well-being. I probably take advantage of that too much.
- His comfort when I am stressed or hormonal.
- His toasted sandwiches. The best.
- Holding hands.
- His perspective on everything. I don't always want the big picture, but sometimes it is really nice that he doesn't get caught up in little things like I do.
- His handsome face and hot bod.
- Talking. About anything and everything. I want his opinion on everything.
- Having a sushi-eating buddy.
- His ability to figure out and fix things. So manly.
- He loves me.
I miss his confidence in me. I miss watching him do his hair in the morning. I miss his voice. I miss the way he looks at me. I miss watching movies with him. I miss his arms around me. I just miss being around him. I wish he could have been the one to pick me up from the airport. I wish I didn't have to wait til Saturday night to see him. I wish we didn't have to be apart.
That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment