Forever.
It's been forever, I know.
But sometimes I just don't know what to post, because our schedule is almost always the same. And I'm tired. Oh so tired, all the time.
We work, we sleep, we eat. I play Pocket Potions on my iphone. Josh does dishes. We try to get the motivation to move everything from the upstairs into our new room on the main floor. Life moves slow, and yet time flies by.
Updates:
We are on our second month of budgeting and living Dave Ramsey's plan. We can feel ourselves getting richer by the minute. ;)
We have a new roommate! Chelsea got lonely waiting for her husband in basic training so she packed up their things and moved into our basement. Josh looks like he has two wives at church, especially since we all have the last name of Park. But it's helping. And I like having a sister (in-law) live here too. Now if only we could somehow get Amy to come....
It's been forever, I know.
But sometimes I just don't know what to post, because our schedule is almost always the same. And I'm tired. Oh so tired, all the time.
We work, we sleep, we eat. I play Pocket Potions on my iphone. Josh does dishes. We try to get the motivation to move everything from the upstairs into our new room on the main floor. Life moves slow, and yet time flies by.
Updates:
We are on our second month of budgeting and living Dave Ramsey's plan. We can feel ourselves getting richer by the minute. ;)
We have a new roommate! Chelsea got lonely waiting for her husband in basic training so she packed up their things and moved into our basement. Josh looks like he has two wives at church, especially since we all have the last name of Park. But it's helping. And I like having a sister (in-law) live here too. Now if only we could somehow get Amy to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment