Sunday, October 2, 2011

Our Weekend of Love

Be not alarmed, at this title, that our post include any obnoxiously sappy content.


Our anniversary celebration has spanned the whole weekend. It included good expensive food, a surprise getaway and much needed relaxing time.












Dear Mom and Dad,
Thank you for the gift card to the Cheesecake Factory. We ate there on Friday night and were stuffed until dinner on Saturday. Crabcakes for an appetizer- yum! Josh had the Macaroni and Cheeseburger with sweet potato fries. Yes, you hear right. The macaroni and cheeseburger. I had a bite. It was weirdly amazing. I had the Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta: a meal so yummy, I will attempt to make it on my own. And thankfully it was also huge, so I will be able to enjoy it for another meal or two in remembrance of our fantastic night. We got cheesecake to go- two pieces that are still in the fridge waiting to eaten by us tonight... Thank you very much for providing for our anniversary meal. :)
Love, Us




Josh and his Macaroni and Cheeseburger and our free Anniversary dessert.






We stretched our stomachs to capacity and then rolled ourselves to the temple. Perfect place to remember our wedding day.



Conference weekend is a wonderful weekend to celebrate our anniversary, I think. After the afternoon session, we drove to a surprise dinner, planned by Josh. We went to Salt Lake and had sushi! The best sushi. 4 whole rolls. We think maybe our Cheesecake Factory dinner the night before stretched our stomachs so we were able to eat the 4 massive rolls of sushi the next day. However fat we may get from this weekend, it was totally worth it.

4 rolls later...

Then there was another surprise! Josh then drove us to the Anniversary Inn, where he had made reservations for us to stay the night in the so-very-romantic Romeo and Juliet Room! Best night. Best anniversary. Best surprise. Josh is the best one.


P.S. Amy. I apologize for the blurry pictures. I know you hate them. But we forgot our camera and had to use our phones. Not great quality, but we had to document!!! I'm so very sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. Josh is a good husband. I'm so happy for my beautiful Emily that she snagged a good one.

    ReplyDelete