Thursday, March 24, 2011

FYI...

Poor Josh has been sick. Couple that with his mondo-spring allergies. He doesn't feel good. Sickness + Allergies = pink eye.

Now there's me. I haven't had stress cramps for over a week! Huzzah!
But those have been replaced by some kind of stomach pain and nausea (no. I'm not pregnant). Stomach pain and stress + Sick husband = pink eye.

Somehow these two equations don't make sense to me. But my eyeballs are a juicy salmon color, and I'm afraid to touch anything around me, for fear of contaminating others.

Oh. And I'm still not getting through my to-do list very quickly either. I realize it could be worse. I'm not trying to romanticize my stressful life. But still...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you both feel so nasty on top of everything else you have to do! Feel better quickly. :)

    As for the to do list-- unless you need your gpa for grad school, only do what you REALLY have to to graduate. Let other stuff go. :) Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be rid of that pesky pink eye. I wasn't sure those eye drops were working for a while. One less thing to complicate life is nice.

    Now we just need to fix my beautiful Emily's stress pains, get her graduated and on to happier life-stages. :)

    ReplyDelete